Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to get an idea patented good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of providers not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or inventhelp wiki was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they participate in a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as it can.